Saturday, June 19, 2004

Las Vegas

Wednesday.

The conference concludes. We talked about strategic planning and about
working smarter.

In the back of the space next to us, under a tree, in the gravel, is a
killdeer nest. Mom is sitting on the eggs, on the ground. If Judy or I get
close, she makes noise and gets defensive. If Annie gets close, she runs
off. We're being careful not to get too close.

The owner's manual says we should wash and wax the motorhome every six
months to preserve the finish. That has been bothering me because we have
owned the motorhome for more than six months now, and I haven't managed to
get to that yet. Judy found a crew washing motorhomes in the park yesterday
and had them wash and wax the Bounder at our site. They had it completely
done in a couple hours. It looks great. I feel better. I didn't need that
weight in my wallet either.

Off to Susie and John's house on the river.